A wonderful gift for the special person to help them relax and unwind. The tailor-made heat pack is filled with wheat and sandalwood providing the wonderful benefits of heat therapy. Surround the senses with the fresh scent of lemon myrtle soy candle, while indulging in the delicious award-winning espresso chocolate. The gift is complete with an eco-friendly reusable takeaway clay cup, created to help eliminate the need for single-use cups.
Herbal Wheat Heat Pack
- Herbal Heat Pack from Thurlby Herb Farm manufactured in Walpole, Western Australia using traditional botanical knowledge. This heat pack is filled with wheat and soothing sandalwood. The heat pack moulds to any body shape, applying dry heat, gentle pressure and plant power to work on aches and pains.
- Packaged in a classic removable black fabric cover with black and white grosgrain ribbon trim.
De Kayu Soy Candle 8oz/200g
- Premium natural 100% soy wax and a combination wood wick
- Top Notes: Eucalyptus, lemon
- Middle Notes: Lemon Verbena, Sage
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Burn Time – approximately 28+ hours
- Packaged in a beautiful golden colour travel tin
Espresso Dark Chocolate 85g
- The Espresso Chocolate is made from the best Ghanian cocoa beans and a blend of coffee beans freshly roasted by local artesian coffee roasters Loaded Coffee. The whole coffee bean is ground and refined with the cocoa to produce a taste experience skillfully balancing the flavours of coffee and chocolate.
- Eco-friendly, beautiful and bespoke, earthy yet urban. Claycups are handmade from clay with no plastic whatsoever. Barista-approved, dishwasher and microwave-safe, they are ceramic works of art in neutral and timeless colour and glazes. Great for milk coffee, long black or tea. Charcoal colour cup comes complete with a black lid and clear silicon band.
- ALL gift boxes and product orders are sent WITHOUT an invoice or receipt, for the privacy of your chosen recipient.
- To include a hand-written note for your recipient in your gift box, please fill out the 'notes' field during check-out, with your message. Thank you.