Our eco-friendly gift box has been curated with care for the eco-conscious shoppers and gift-givers. We are all well aware of the importance of sustainability and many of us are choosing to buy sustainable gifts and would also like to receive an eco-friendly present. Start now and give an eco-gift and show your family, friends, colleagues, staff and clients the choices we make now will make a difference to the planet and help spread environmental awareness.
- Wolwraps Beeswax Wrap (native floral print) – This is a natural alternative to the use of plastic wrap. They are reusable, washable and long lasting. They are even compostable at the end of their life. Handcrafted using 100% cotton, Western Australian beeswax, natural pine rosin and jojoba oil. Beautifully handmade in Western Australia. Three Pack: 1x small (20cm x 20xm) 1x medium (27cm x 27cm) and 1x large (30cm x 30xm)
- Happs Pottery tea tumbler/cup is individually handcrafted, durable, dishwasher and microwave safe. Made in Anniebrook, Western Australia.
- Teassential Tranquilitea (15g) – Tea tube by Teassential. Relaxing green tea and chamomile. Blended by one of the best tea houses in Western Australia.
- Sow n Sow – Sunflower gift of seeds, a sustainable gift and card. Made using 100% post-consumer waste recycled paper and soy-based ink, Australian designed and made. An eco-friendly gift that grows.
- Eco-friendly gift packaging using 100% recycled and recyclable materials.
- ALL gift boxes and product orders are sent WITHOUT an invoice or receipt, for the privacy of your chosen recipient.
- To include a hand-written note for your recipient in your gift box, please fill out the 'notes' field during check-out, with your message. Thank you.